Monday, February 15, 2010

Pics from Tokyo - Round 3!


I ordered my noodles through this machine....



The swastika remains widely used in Eastern religions such as Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism - but I dont want it on my cookies, sorry :(



Sensoji Temple, Tokyo's oldest and most famous Buddhist temple.



Its official -- Peppa does have the worst weave on earth -- second only to this mannequin!



Best invention on earth -- need your waiter?? Ring the bell -- on every table!



Praying to Buddha for fulfillment.



Drop off alien babies here? I dunno; I dont read Kanji.



This is the YO MTV raps store - NOT JOKING!



Can't afford Puma? Try Pama!!



I was denied access to the Sensoji Temple - unlike all these people ;(



Actual Denny's menu!



Wow! Are we really stooping to putting Snuggies on our memorial statutes too???? C'mon!



Asakusa - Downtown Tokyo shopping center for traditional items like fans and masks.


More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment