Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pics from Japan

Some pics from the Japan trip so far:



Yeahhhhh I finally landed after flying for what felt like 2 days!



OH NO GODZILLA'S COMING!!!!



View from my condo window. And yes, we are next door to the Imperial Palace. We overlook the moat.



Another look at the moat



And the 3rd view of the moat



Recycling instructions that put even Seattle to shame.



Pachinko GAMBLING!



This is where they shoot all the movies about Japan and need controlled shots with fishing. I'm going fishing there tomorrow, NOT joking .



Man they got crabs lol seriously this thing is like 45 feet!



I pick a diff one every day ;) so far so good.



McDonald's already kids??? Really?!



A video game character that is really scary.




EMMMM yeah... I just push alll the buttons.


Never too old to ride the Seal!


Solar powered cell phones - its the future y'all!


Being sneaky outside the Imperial Palace - OK, I'm really guarding my face cuz the Siberian winds r killin me!



Did I really live in Seattle for 15 years to drink Starbucks in Tokyo? ...emm yup!


Toilets in the floor again? Hall and Oates says..."I Can't Go for That!"



Looks like Lady Gaga barfed on these phones.



Japan has crabs. . . do YOU???



"Women Only Train Car" Why?? Cuz Y'all are Perverts!!!!



This Cell phone wants to party like its 1999!!




TRADITIONAL Japanese Living.

No comments:

Post a Comment